8.6.15

Review // Glam Glow Youth Mud Tinglexfoliate







I am actually loving this GlamGlow Youth Mud Tinglexfoliate,  It is so good to exfoliate and cleanse your face, it takes only 10 minutes to do and leaves your face fresh feeling, clean and soft. It won the 2014 Elle international beauty awards. 

Some of the ingredients in this face mask are French sea clay, micro volcanic rock, green tea leaf and lavender. 

How I used the product -I wash my face and pat off excess water, apply the mask to any areas I want attending to with a foundation brush and leave it for 10 – 15 minutes, as the face mask dries it will feel tight, tingle and be hard to smile. You can start to rinse the mask and use circular motions to make sure the volcanic rock molecules are exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin cells. I use this mask whenever I feel my skin needs a brighten up and a better cleanse than liquid cleansers give me.

I personally think its quite pricey for the small tub, it doesn't really have that many applications in it either but it definitely works and if you have the money to spend on it I would recommend it as the feeling it gives you after you've applied it is fantastic.

You can buy it HERE, I believe that GlamGlow also do other good products so be sure to check them out.

Robyn xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment