10.6.15

JUNE 2015 // Beauty Product Reviews



1. Garnier face wipes - I adore these they are so wonderful I don't even think I would ever go back to any other brands they are just so gentle and soft on your face they take off all your make up and make your face feel fresh and clean. Although I do not recommend just using face wipes to remove make up, cleansers are extremely important to use to really remove all grime from your pores.




I love this heat protection mist it really does help with the protection of your hair against hair drying and other heat styling methods. I feel like other ones I have used in the past make my hair feel super sticky and like I have used a load of product on it but this mist just seems so light and barely there. As I have curly hair it is pretty much imperative that I use this as my hair breaks really easily and can become quite dry. I suggest to everyone who uses heat stylers to make sure they are using heat protection.


3. Teeth whitening toothpaste - You add this on top of your ordinary toothpaste, it is more concentrated and therefore enhances the whitening results. It does have a bit of a weird taste to it I am not going to lie. I do however think that you can tell you have used this but it is certainly not a miracle worker just makes them a little whiter. Perhaps just good to add if your going out at night.


 4. Garnier Pure active intensive Anti- Spot Exfoliating Scrub - Llavvvvv this scrub you can literally feel the beads in it exfoliating your skin and cleansing all the dirt and make-up left on your face that a normal face wipe would not have been able to remove. I am not sure if you can see the results by day one but I do think it really works after a few days your skin feels softer and brighter.

5. Biore ultra deep cleansing pore strips -  You apply for 10 to 15 minutes on a wet nose and it hardens and you can remove it slowly, supposedly it is suppose to remove black heads and dirt form your nose area.  All this actually does is get rid of the dirt on the top of the pores which can be done with any ex-foliating scrub like the Garnier one above. I feel like this product and lots of other Pore un- blocking strip brands have this huge hype about them but are just a waste of money for 6 strips when you get so many uses out of normal face scrubs. I believe that these pore strips actually increase the size of your pores by stretching them.


6. Beauty Blender - I have been wanting one of these for just so long, I have heard the best things about them and I was going to get a real techniques one as it is cheaper but after reading other peoples reviews and they pretty much said it wasn't as good as this one. I am not going to lie I love using brushes for make - up application but this really does have the flawless make - up application that we all want. So far I am loving it the pointy part you can use for under the eyes and for contorting and it just means you don't have to use more than one applicator to apply product to your face as you can use different areas of the same sponge. (It is so cool when you put it under the tap and it gets like 2 times the size) It also acts as a good stress ball for when that eye-shadow s not going to plan!!


7. KeraCare Defining custard - I love love love this stuff it is go good for my curly hair when I just want a little something to style it with. I jump out the shower and whilst my hair is wet I just run a little through with my fingers throughout my hair and it really makes my curls more shapely. I don't really know if this makes sense to you but it really helps with frizz for those of you who have curly hair. One down side of it is that you know you have this product on. You really can't use too much or it makes your hair go hard looking, but with the right amount used it really helps style curly hair. I recommend you give it a go.


What do you think of these products have you ever tried any?

Robyn xo



No comments:

Post a Comment