27.4.15

Mr Blanc


Mr Blanc Professional Teeth Whitening…..
I tried it and I liked it because it was easy to use and with repeated use I thought it did actually make a difference to the colour of my teeth .  However, the price I paid for my ‘pearly whites’ was super sensitivity to
varying temperatures. I found they were extremely sore when I had a cup of tea or a glass of water.


Due to the after effects of my personal experience I am not convinced it is the safest way to gain that sparkling smile. This product is not something I would chose to continue using or bother to try again.


However….. the choice is yours …. as you can see via Instagram Here and the website Here it has helped lot of other people get the results they wanted.


Have you ever tried this product ?

Do you know of any other teeth whiteners that don't take the enamel off your teeth ?

Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment