11.9.15

Beauty // 6 Best A/W Nail Colours

Dark Like Me
Before I even go on about some of my favourite nail colours for A/W 2015, I just need to say that although it is on the expensive side at £19 a bottle, look no further than Smith and Cult for Autumn colours. They have nailed their new colour capsule collection, so not sorry for the pun!

See their website HERE. The bottles look like
the mini perfume bottles you get at the airport, I cant even contain my excitement whist looking at them. I cant wait to purchase a few and see how they apply.

These below are my more purse friendly options for perfecting the 2015 A/W nail trends :-




Wild About Beauty - Joe £9.00

Nail Varnish
Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine By Rita Ora Tangerine Tent


Tanya Burr - New York Night £4.99
Tanya Burr New York Night Nail Polish 9ml
Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel  Beachy

Barry M - Aquarium Nail Paint In Persian £3.99


Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint Persian AQNP7

with the band - reds by essie


Which one is your favourite?
Thanks for reading, Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment