26.7.14

Benefit Haul/Review

I recently went a bit crazy buying Benefit Cosmetics make up just cause I needed a change from my usual Mac make up. I am a huge fan of the 'They're real mascara' £19.50 so I thought I'd try the other products in the range to see if they are as good. The mascara is the world best selling mascara so it sounds like I'm not the only one who loves it! It makes your lashes look fuller and your eyes look wider and are perfectly framed.


The 'They're real push-up liner' lash hugging eyeliner pen I got because I seriously need to practice my eye liner application and it looks so so easy to do on all the videos I have watched, I like the rubber applicator at the end of the stick it makes straight/curved lines so easy to apply. I have generally found this a lot easier to other ones I have tried in the past, I struggle with pots and brushes as the ends don't stay pointed so the lines don't end up how you visioned they would do. The eyeliner is £18.50 and the remover is £14.50. I have used the mascara for ages without using the remover, so I know this isn't necessary to get the make-up off just a lot easier. You can buy any oil based make up remover though and it will come off easier than a face wipe.


I also bought 'The girl meets pearl', a golden pink liquid pearl £24.50. This is something I have been umming and ahhing about for quite some time. I didn't know if I wanted to pay that much to just try something I don't really need. I'm glad I finally gave in and bought it now though, the dab top and twist bottom ensures you don't waste any product. This highlighter is a great product and one I would definitely get again. It shines and shimmers but not in a glittery way so its subtle, great for cheek bones to enhance the natural face structure and also down the centre on the nose.




I adore how Benefit market their products and how different their packaging is, you can 100% tell by the packaging that its Benefit even it didn't say on the box. The Benefit Cosmetics website even has videos on how to apply the products and what they all do, its amazing go take a look.  

Do any of you like these products? Any tips on how to best to use them, I'm always open to ideas!

Robyn xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Constance (@constancenomz in Instagram)!! I saw your comment and decided to take a look inside your blog :) I do agree with you I absolutely adore they're real mascara and the push up liner :D Whenever I use they're real mascara, my classmates literally suspected that I was wearing false lashes! <3 Firstly I'm asian which actually explains that why people think I am wearing falsies, because of the dramatic length and volume and clump free it gives (asians tend to have shorter and much lesser lashes), I am so obsessed with it now I can't live without these 2 babies <3 I am so glad that I have purchased them :)

    ReplyDelete