3.6.15

Jenners Topshop Drop










There aren't actually that many items in the collection but it has some good pieces and they all look super easy to style and to add together to make outfits. I love the way the collection was based on LA vintage style. I especially like the floral pieces because they are so grab and go, you just add some jewellery, a jacket, some shoes and you are good to go. My favourite piece of the entire collection I think has to be the tailored duster coat I just think its quite unusual and would go really easy with a lot of things in my wardrobe.

I also recommend checking out the interview up on Topshops website if your into the Jenner girls, I think pretty much everyone is talking about their family at the moment. I mean have you seen Bruce Jenners transformation into a woman I cant believe it and how he chose to advertise it on the front of Vanity Fair!


What do you think of the new collection and what are your favourite pieces?

Robyn xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment