9.9.15

LA Dreaming

Sites of Santa Monica 







This is actually a chain restaurant, they are located all over and their food is just so good! Its basically just everything Italian. 


Santa Monica Pier is just such a good day out with the fair ground, views over the beach, the aquarium and the cool artists. There is so much hustle and bustle around and is literally so good for people watching (I don't know if it is just me who does this but this is my favourite free activity!!).

I just love the way people in LA live how chilled out they are and the dress sense over there. The just give off a really cool vibe that you just don't seem to get in England.  

Sunglasses - Miu Miu (Sunglasses Hut)
Thanks for reading,
Robyn xo

2 comments:

  1. Checking out dates for my santa monica trip ! Big question is late 2015 or early 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. My to do list
    surf
    borittos
    surf
    catch a live comedian
    surf
    catch a live band
    Borittos
    surf
    dream coffee experience with bill burr and linda perry and taylor hawkins and rob machado

    ReplyDelete