31.5.15

Summer Essentials // Sunglasses









I was In Manchester last weekend  and my mum took me out to get me some sunglasses for our summer holiday this year. I get so frustrated with the fact that I can not just choose some sunglasses on Asos or other shopping places as most other people can. The fact I wear optical lenses  (I am blind.. (well no I am short sighted which means I can not see in the distance).

Mum got me the Miu Miu sunglasses from Sunglass Hut  for a birthday gift.  I honestly went in the shop to try out the Rayban rounds but I got so carried away trying on all the different ones that a tonne of other styles actually suited me more and as they are super expensive I felt I needed to really find a pair that suited me the best.

After the expense on the frame you then have to go and get your prescription and get the sunglasses sent away to get the lenses replaced with ones that have your optical lens in. I am so happy with them anyone who has got to wear glasses to see will understand the frustration of going on holiday and having to take your normal glasses and wear them whenever you need to see but take them off to add sunglasses because the sun is hurting your eyes..

What do you all think of them?

Thanks
Robyn xo


No comments:

Post a Comment