4.5.15

New Car // Mini One D













Okay so as you can see my family got very happy snappy on the day I got my first car. Anyway I thought it was about time I posted about my baby as I finally passed my test on the 12th of November  2014 yes i know this is ages ago....

I have got a Mini one D, 1.5 Litre it is brand new and yes... I have been told new drivers always scratch their cars and new cars depreciate too much in the first three years etc... I've heard it all before, but as far as people go I am very indecisive and it happens to be the first thing I have ever been completely certain on. Decisions have never been my strong suit and this just seemed right for me.

I did pay for my car myself I've had a lot of people saying to me 'ohh you got a nice car off your parents' but nope they can't take the credit for this one, I worked hard to get it and I am proud I bought myself my first car. My mum keeps asking me if I regret it or if I am having buyers remorse but I actually haven't, I love cruising around in her.

I most definitely needed to call my car a name so I called it 'Coco pop' the colour of the car is actually called Iced chocolate and I didn't know what else to call it so this seemed appropriate. From the pictures above it actually looks really black!

My Dad and his Girlfriend Sheila got me my own personalised number plate for my 18th Birthday which was a massive surprise and such a great gift as I am never going to get name changed and I have my own private number plate for life. It is MR08 YNN, which is M for Moores and Robyn.

What are your thoughts on new cars and what was your first ever car?


Robyn xo 

1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing car! It while must’ve been overwhelming at first that you’ve done something for yourself on your own, it’s kind of disappointing when some people overlook your capabilities of doing so. But you sure proved them wrong! Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, Robyn. Drive safe!


    Byron Walters @ Bob Dunn Subaru

    ReplyDelete