13.5.15

Around the world ....

I figured it was about time to share my plans for summer time as mid July I will be jetting off on a 5 week holiday around the world with my mum, step dad and little sister. I will be going to LA, Hawaii, Australia, Thailand and Dubai. I am incredibly excited I think it will be fantastic. One of my favourite things to do is to travel, I love to see and experience things that are new and different especially cultures.

I need to write a list of all things I want to do, in all the places I go, to make sure I cover everything. I will blog my holiday so you can all see what I'm doing out there. If  anyone has any tips on how it would be best to blog the holiday please let me know!

This is my basic holiday plan..




LA

I am going to LA mainly to see my great aunt Sylvia who has lived out there for years I remember going out there when I was about 10 /11 years old I loved it. We are only going to be here for a couple of days so there is not to much time to do everything LA has to offer. This was the stop off on the way to Hawaii as it is such a long trip . We will probably spend our time around Santa Monica beach and the pier.

My little sister will be 4 by the time we go as her birthday is on the 19th of May and she wants to go to Disney Land so I guess this is something we will definitely do!

Hawaii 
 Picture by http://emesre.tumblr.com/
Picture by http://gypsyone.tumblr.com/

This is a place I begged and begged my parents to take me to for years I just think on pictures it looks so incredible, also I have a bit of a girl crush on Gypsy one who is from over there and her life just looks so damn cool. Her Instagram is @gypseyone and she also has Tumblr.

Whilst I am over there I want to go hiking on the islands and learn how to surf properly (although I am very scared of the sharks out there) I would like a bit of beach time as my tan at the moment is just so non existent.

Australia

My step dads nephew lives out in Australia and they are getting married in may so we are going to stop off and see him and his wife whilst we are out there, I think we will visit places like the great barrier reef, Sydney, Perth and I just wanna see a kangarooooo... Hop Hop Hop

SHARK ALERT ....SHARK ALERT....SHARK ALERT ...SHARK ALERT (my mum got in a cage in South Africa when she was pregnant to see great white sharks under the water.. what is wrong with her?)

Thailand 



We are going to spend the first day or so in Bangkok and then we are going over to Krabi to have a relaxing week after such a busy schedule. I want to go to an Elephant conservation park but I heard it is rather mean to sit on the elephants so don't think ill be doing that.


Dubai 

We are staying in the Atlantis hotel so we can go to all the water parks and things for my little sister and myself. I want to check out a Dubai mall whilst I am out there and go into the desert.

Have any of you ever been to any of these places? I would love to know the best places to go and things to do.

Thanks for Reading!

Robyn xo

1 comment:

  1. AH no way, I´m way jealous :D really hope you enjoy these incredible trips, i heard Krabi is amazing, wanted to go there last year when I was seeing my friend in singapore.

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete