21.5.15

My new Camera

My step dad lost our camera in the British airways lounge last time we went away and I was seriously gutted, I haven't let it go since. Literally being texting him every day about the bloody camera. The other day he rang me and said he was going to get one and I'm just so excited to finally have one again. The picture quality on a camera is miles better than my I phone 5 S.
So let me introduce you to my camera.... It is the Canon EOS 70D all the specification and camera details are HERE. Its just so beautifullllll.






My Dad and myself have started doing an online photography course to try to keep in touch and learn together. The site I am using is the Institute of  photography, I am enrolled on the Diploma in Photography course, I have done the first unit and there are 15 to complete. My dad is super competitive so he is probably racing me me at it and seeing who can get the best pictures!

What cameras do you all use, do you have any tips for me?

Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment