1.8.15

Back To Reality

Having just returned home from my huge trip around the world I figured it is about time that I actually publish some content after being non existent for 6 weeks....apart from my Instagram feed.



If I am honest the thought of actually having to go back to work on Monday is making my holiday blues worse. I'd give anything to be back on the tuk tuk in Bangkok or surfing in Hawaii.

Look out for all my upcoming posts on all the stops we made along the way. I feel very grateful for the opportunity given to me by my parents to be able to go on this trip of a lifetime and i look forward to sharing it all with you as soon as I can possibly manage to type it all up! I have had an amazing time and I feel very sad that summer is almost over lets face it in England its almost time to buy some new boots!

What have you all been doing this summer?

Lots of love Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment