15.8.15

Eating // Iberica














I took my boyfriend back to my home in Manchester for the first time a little while ago. We went out with my dad, his fiancĂ©e and my Grandma. Dad took us to a place in town called Iberica it is a Spanish restaurant in Spiningfields near the Oast house if you know your way around Manchester. 

If you haven't been I would recommend going as it is really unusual, different from the typical tapas restaurants I have been to.They serve all things Spanish. I hardly even looked at he menu if I am honest my dad just ordered a load of tapas dishes and we all shared what we wanted. We ordered different types of meats and chorizo to start with, everything we ate was gorgeous. 

I completely forgot to take some photos of the food there which is rather unlike me my family usually go mad because I won't let them eat until I have some nice photos of what we are eating. I guess they got lucky this time!

Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment