28.8.15

A day out in Shoreditch...





Tom and I decided we would go for a day out in London it was so amazing apparently Tom had planned for us to do a load of touristy type things but instead we ended up going to Spitalfields Market and to BoxPark in Shoreditch. It was a good day. You know when you are expecting one thing and it turns out to be a complete different day but a really nice surprise? It was like that.

Spitalfields Market is all handmade goods on market stalls and everything there is just so unique and exciting, then all around you have some really nice places to eat and some high street stores like urban outfitters and office.  My feet were really rubbing against my Russell Bromley loafers so I ended up popping into office and buying a bargain pair of flip flop/sandals for a tenner! I was so glad to get them off my feet that's for sure.

We spent forever walking up and down Shoreditch high street as Tom happens to be pants at directions! We were looking for House of Vapes so he could look for some new flavours for his E Cig. It was really nice actually he got a strawberry and watermelon one. 

We ended up finding a bunch of stuff we needed to buy though by getting ourselves lost, We have decided to be extremely pinterest cliché and do a Date Jar! We bought some lollipop sticks to write on and some glitter to make the jar look pretty! We kind of found that would spend most of our time doing nothing and that we needed to go out and do more fun stuff together. So we thought we would give it a bash. Once we have made it I will definitely put up a picture! 

When I got back from my holiday tom had so many surprises for me it was the cutest! He got me a Pandora ring which I had been really wanting, the cutest dream catcher and loads if other surprises so I was probably in an extremely happy mood all day.

Box park was a laugh and the weather was so sunny and ideal for sitting on the top floor with a beer whilst relaxing and chatting to everyone. They have loads of little boutique shops and food places to grab a quick bite to eat as well.

Tom ended up being challenged to an arm wrestle by a Turkish guy and got a free drink! I think if he lost I might have walked off and pretended I was not with him Haha! 

Have any of you ever been to box park? I would 100% recommend going I will certainly go there again if I am in London any time soon.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment