16.10.15

My Bucket List...

Everything I want to do before I die.. I'm sure there are loads more things I want to do but they just haven't come to me yet. (I basically want to do everything)
.....to be as blunt as blunt can be my Grandma has cancer and one day you just realise that you’re not going to live forever and you need to know what you want to do to ensure you live your life to the fullest. God bless my Grandma and I suggest you all write up a bucket list because you only live once, so have fun and get writing!





1. Learn to be more confident.
2. Go paint balling (really scared) I bruise easily.
3. Lean how to be a good Photographer - I am doing a course at the moment so I am on my way there.
4. Own my own business, preferably fashion orientated.
5. Learn how to play guitar, my boyfriend said he would teach me.
6. See to a burlesque (preferably with Christina Aguilera in it ... love the movie burlesque!) Ok so I know she doesn't actually do it in real life it’s just a movie but seriously I want to go.
7. Ride a camel in the desert again... I was too young to remember the feeling of this experience, so I need to do it again.
8. Go to Coachella, hahah how do I even get a ticket??
9. See hobbit huts in New Zealand as it just looks so pretty out there.
10. Camp on the beach, totally worried that the sea will drown me in the night though. Has anyone done this before?
11. Go to a cat cafe.. just because I heard of it the other day and why not cats are chilled.
12. Visit Japan again (when the blooms are out/and just because its so amazing!!)
13. I wanted to ride an Elephant in Thailand but I heard it is really bad for them and they get abused when they are little to train them! but I do want to go and see them.
14. Cliff diving.. only if its deep though haha someone else can go first.
15. Rope swing into the water, the videos of people falling on their faces just seriously cheer me up. Wow that makes me sound like a horrible person. 
16. Watch turtles hatch and see them run to the water.. I don't think they can run but I am not actually sure what they do. 
17. Have my own house built how I want it, it would be so awesome, although I have so many different ideas floating around in my head at all times I probably would ever be able to make a decision.
18. Ride a dune buggy in the desert, not like a stroller but a more like a car...
19. Go to Abu Dhabi and basically do what they did in the sex and the city cause it looked awesome...
20. Get over my fear of sharks - maybe even get in a cage and see one... or not!
21. Be fit & healthy, this is such a vague one I am pretty sure you all have this on your list.. I actually want to achieve it though, so fed up of new year’s resolutions that just don't happen (fit is the new skinny... just saying)
22. Go Skydiving, for real though not an indoor one.
23. Zip line - hopefully somewhere really pretty.
24. Bungee jump.
25. Ride in a hot air balloon. 
26. Fly in a sea plane.
27. Learn a language and be fluent (I don't know what one I want to speak though...) I literally am awful at languages just cant seem to pick them up at all.
28. Go Zorbing, have you seen the video where the ball rolls down the hill and all the people are running in front of it looks hilarious but sore for the ones who get trampled.
29. Go Rock Climbing on a real mountain.
30. Go to Harry potter world, because everyone likes harry potter.
31. Road trip around in a WV camper-van this is so cliché.
32. Have a walk in wardrobe, think I need one already I just have too many clothes.
33. Ride a gondola in Venice, I went to Venice but did not even get to see any of it!
34. Go to times square for New Year’s Eve - just looks really cool and needs to be done.
35. Have a child - hopefully no time soon.
36. Learn to paint well - I would love to go to some art classes and do more painting I miss doing my Art GCSE and AS Level.
37. Write a diary every day - this is something my grandma does and has always done since she was about 12, I just think it’s pretty cool that in 10 years’ time you can look back and see what you were doing and know how you felt about things. the amount of times I tried to do this and forgot is just un countable.
38. Travelling in general, It is my favorite thing to do.
39. Perfect an eye makeup look, that I actually suit even when I am wearing glasses. 
40. Go to foreign festivals.



What things are on your bucket lists?

Thanks for reading, Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment