23.10.15

BLT Steak Restaurant - Trump Honolulu


When we were in Hawaii, We ate at the BLT Steak restaurant which is located in the Trump Hotel Waikiki where we stayed. The food was incredible and also kinda expensive but non the less I would totally eat here again and if your ever in Hawaii I really would recommend going. 







 Imagine the best steak you have ever had because this is better.. Trust me! BLT Steak is a French restaurant that really puts the American steak houses to shame. I don't often eat steak if I am honest but I do love one every now and again.

We ate outside and the atmosphere was really nice and calm it wasn't a hustle and bustle place but relaxing and quite formal. I loved the way you got your steak and all your sides in different bowls and you could serve yourself as much as you could eat.

I think it is great this way of eating as whenever I normally go out for a meal I always over face myself and feel like I have to eat it all and sometimes even eat until I feel sick! Does anyone else do this?  Having an option of how much food to put on your plate makes the meal more satisfying and enjoyable.

There were plenty of options for sides here and you could order a few and share. which is as you can see what we did, I promise you I don't have the capability to eat all of it myself!

Shop the post :

Playsuit : Baziic Luxe Noir 
Necklace: Ethnic Tassel Necklace 


Robyn xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats really amazing I have heard a new app how to install spotify premium apk cracked on android this app is great and I have started looking at it.Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it.Keep publishing and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete