10.9.15

Hotel // Trump Hawaii



Hawaii is a place I have bugged my parents about going to for a long time I thinks its partly because I spend far too much time lusting over other peoples tropical lifestyles on Instagram. For example the likes of Gypsy one (I am sure you have all heard of her). 















I must admit that Oahu was not what I expected because of this. I thought it was going to be loads of secret lush coves with waterfalls and surfing beaches. However, we were instead slap bang in the middle of a bustling shopping city with a huge amazing beach just at the end of it. Which is exactly what Wikiki is and personally I loved it. Just like LA it had the same chilled out surfing vibe. The shopping street had all the normal designer brands but dotted in there were Quicksilver, Roxy and all the other Surf shops you could possibly think of.

We stayed in the Trump Waikiki Hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to go and stay near Waikiki Beach. It is a premier award winning luxury hotel and the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Rated Hotel on the island of Oahu. You couldn't really fault this hotel one bit they did everything right in my eyes. Anything you needed they would provide. They even had a swimming pool overlooking the city.

This hotel is definitely the fluffy white robe kind of place, where you wake up in the morning and try on your fluffy robe whilst drinking tea and looking out from your balcony over the amazing view of Oahu. 

For more information :-  https://www.trumphotelcollection.com/waikiki/

Thanks for reading, has anyone ever been here before?

Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment