12.8.14

Russell & Bromley

Ever since I was little I can remember wanting to have a pair of Russell and Bromley shoes. I Adore them and well I guess you can say at the age of 18 I finally convinced myself I needed them now more than ever. The lady in the shop was saying how gorgeous they were and you know how convincing they get when they put their sales voices on! Plus (such a bonus) they were in the sale finally!!! They are the Chester - Tassel loafer in Yellow Calf. I paid £125.00 but the colours that are not in the sale are £165.00.
See Website Here.
                 
I Bought the Yellow.... I thought yellow was the perfect colour for the summer! It is not usually a colour I would pick for myself but I really am liking them, they are bright and different.
 





I don't think I have ever bought something that I have loved this much ... I just want to get motherly and start cleaning them all the time and getting all upset when a stray mark appears.

I am actually too scared to wear them cause what if they get dirty!! but anyway I am sure you will see them dotted around in my future fashion posts.

Do you like them? What colour would you pick they have them in loads of colours.
 
Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment